Cheryl Cook, SVP, Global Partner Marketing @CookCherylS
The opportunity is now: there has never been a better time to partner with Dell Technologies.
Today, technology is accelerating at an unprecedented pace, creating opportunity, and driving demand for agile IT, hybrid cloud and As-a-Service solutions. Working together, Dell Technologies and our Partners are tackling today’s challenges, preparing our customers for tomorrow and innovating faster than the pace of the market.
Our Partner community of Global Alliance, Solution Provider and OEM Partners is highly skilled, offering world-class vertical and industry expertise, specialized application development skills and services delivery capabilities. Whether it is work-from-home readiness, security challenges, or responding to the current environment, our Partners deliver cutting-edge solutions to their customers.
In the Power of Partnering Keynote at Dell Technologies World this week, seven Partners shared their stories of partnering with Dell Technologies to confront and solve some of the world’s most pressing problems, enabling customers to maintain, grow and even transform their businesses.
Click below to hear additional details on each success story:
- ATOS: Together, Dell Technologies and Atos deployed 70,000 devices to enable employees of a large, global manufacturer to work remotely.
- ConvergeOne: Dell Technologies and ConvergeOne facilitated a California school district’s quick response and full recovery from a ransomware attack.
- DXC Technology: Dell Technologies and DXC Technology deployed managed multi-cloud services powered by VMware to a leading international manufacturer, allowing the customer to focus on their core capabilities of design, execution, production.
- MinFound: With Dell OEM Solutions hardware and customization, MinFound installed mobile CT units in makeshift hospitals, expediting the diagnosis of coronavirus at a record pace.
- NTT Data: For local and state governments, NTT Data and Dell Technologies deployed “device-as-a-solution” services and data center upgrades, providing instant devices to new hires and refreshed devices as needed for existing employees.
- Redapt: Redapt and Dell Technologies deployed a business-critical system, avoiding any down time, to a leading enterprise video communications company whose product is used around the clock by consumers and organizations globally.
- SHI: For a Texas healthcare agency, Dell Technologies and SHI collaborated to equip 4,000 newly home-based employees with appropriate, secure devices in record time.
The power of partnering with Dell Technologies and our Partner community lies in our ability to collaborate with agility and speed, to design, install, deploy and integrate complex solutions in rapidly changing environments.